|News and Events||BEC 2020.1 Mitochondrial physiology||About COST Action MitoEAGLE||Working Groups||MitoEAGLE Summit||Short-Term Scientific Missions||Inclusiveness Target Countries||Management Committee||Members|
- COST Action CA15203 MitoEAGLE
Evolution-Age-Gender-Lifestyle-Environment: mitochondrial fitness mapping
- COST Action CA15203 MitoEAGLE
- Shipments ready to go from Steiger Druck, Axams
Bioenerg Commun - Mitochondrial physiology received
- Boros Mihaly: The package has arrived, thank you so much for the wonderful Easter gift! There is an incredible amount of work in it, and I/we are so glad that we were part of it, if only a little bit. I have started to distribute the booklets among the students, I do hope that there will be an opportunity for them to meet you in person in postcovid times. With my best personal regards.
- Pirkmajer Sergej: Thank you very much for the materials that you had sent. It was a nice surprise to receive the package today!
- Andric Silvana: My appreciation to you, Prof. Gnaiger, Marija, Feiyuan and all others working on the material is more than I express. It will be of great help to our students.
- Oliveira Paulo J: Just received today the brochures and materials from Oroboros, which I have distributed already. The poster is amazing and I kept one for my lab and one for me. Thanks again for sending those materials.
- Sumbalova Zuzana: Thank you very much for the teaching material. We appreciate your hard work and will use the material for better understanding, presentation and teaching in the field of mitochondrial physiology.
- Hickey Anthony J: We must thank you for the documents you sent through. These came just as I had to run a tutorial for my new students.
- Aasander Frostner Eleonor: thank you for sending us the Mitochondrial Physiology/MitoPathways teaching materials that we requested after the circular! It arrived safely to the lab.
- Cervinkova Zuzana: I would like to thank you very much for a package with publications and teaching material which I received. I distributed the Blue Book and publications among my colleagues and others. It is pity that the pandemic caused complications in the completion of our project and hinders our meetings. Hopefully this will end soon.
- Rich Peter R: thanks for the package - very useful and beautifully produced material. I will put a poster up in the lab. when I get back there.
MitoEAGLE time schedule - how it flies
- This is the roadmap of the project; yet the expression "how it flies" belongs to EAGLE.
Chronological list of MitoEAGLE Events
|GP||GP time span||MC Meeting||Work and Budget Plan||STSM application deadline 1st Call||STSM application deadline 2nd Call||STSM time span||STSM final report deadline|
|2016-09-12||Brussels, BE 2016-09-12|
|1||2016-11-01 to 2017-04-30||Barcelona, ES 2017-03-21||WBP 1||2016-11-01||2016-11-20 to 2017-03-25||2017-04-25|
|2||2017-05-01 to 2018-04-30||Hradec Králové, CZ 2017-11-15||WBP 2||2017-05-13||2017-09-28||2017-06-01 to 2017-10-31
2017-11-01 to 2018-03-25
|3||2018-05-01 to 2019-04-30||Jurmala, LV 2018-09-18||WBP3.1/WBP3.2||-||2019-02-28||2018-05-15 to 2019-03-25||
|4||2019-05-01 to 2020-04-30||Belgrade, RS 2018-10-13||WBP 4.1||-||2020-02-29||2019-05-01 to 2020-03-25||2020-04-25|
|5||2020-05-01 to 2021-02-28||Obergurgl, AT 2020||WBP 5||-||2020-12-01||2020-05-01 to 2020-12-01||2020-01-01|
Acknowledgements: Contributions to COST Action MitoEAGLE
- Use this sentence: This publication is based upon work from COST Action CA15203 MitoEAGLE, supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology)
- Use this logo: COST logo and MitoEAGLE
Upper left row: Shao-Chiang Chang, Ernesto Alfaro-Moreno, Luiz F Garcia-Souza, Erich Gnaiger, Johnny Stiban, Melanie Schartner, Eskil Elmér, Beata Cizmarova, Michael Karlsson, Anthony Molina, Johannes Ehinger, Fredrik Sjövall. Middle row: Slawomir Michalak, Basak Engin, Elisa Calabria, Carmina Silaidos, Zuzana Sumbalova, Vlad Avram, Imen Chamkha. Lower row: Cezary Watala, Joanna Rybacka-Mossakowska, Gloria Keppner, Eleonor Åsander Frostner, Chiara Volani, Magdalena Labienec-Watala, Karolina Siewiera, Sarah Piel