Abstract: World Congress on High Altitude Medicine and Physiology, ISMM, Bolzano, Italy; including 90th Oroboros O2k-Workshop.
ORO, 2014, MitoCom
Mitochondrial session at ISMM2014
Monday, May 26, 14:00-15:30
SESSION C – Mitochondria – Key organelle for bioenergetics in hypoxia and cold? E Gnaiger/ R Boushel
- Hypoxia – is mitochondrial capacity and efficiency an issue? Gnaiger Erich (Austria)
- Contribution of convective O2 supply, diffusion and mitochondrial OXPHOS capacities to maximal oxygen consumption at high altitude. Boushel_RC (Sweden)
- Enhanced fatty acid oxidation capacity and phosphorylation control of human skeletal muscle mitochondria following 16 days at 5260 m. Chicco Adam J (United States)
- Muscle mitochondrial function in Sherpas. Murray Andrew J (United Kingdom)
- Human skeletal muscle mitochondria at high-altitude: adaptation and acclimatization. Horscroft JA, A Kotwica, V Laner, E Gilbert-Kawai, D Howard, H Montgomery, MP Grocott, D Levett, E Gnaiger, D Martin, A Murray
Oroboros exhibition booth
- Visit us at the Oroboros Instruments exhibition booth from Monday to Wednesday, May 26 to 28.
- Here you can register for the Oroboros O2k-Workshop, Tuesday afternoon, May 27. Free registration for ISMM participants.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.